Due to the pandemic, the Orem Library Makerspace is currently a “Closed Lab” to the public. You can still check out equipment and pick up/drop off projects during open Makerspace hours, Monday – Friday, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm or by email appointment with Matt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can still get your items 3D printed using our online request form: https://forms.gle/dM4ZeFmm6rjvd78W6
You can drop off your audio cassette tapes with a USB thumb drive or SD card.
We have made more items available to checkout and use at home. You can now checkout for 2 days:
– ClearClick Video to Digital Converter for digitizing your video cassette tapes
– Plustek Photo to Digital Scanner for your physical photos
– Kodak Scanza Digital Scanner for your slides and negatives
– Samson G Track Pro studio microphone to record vocals at home
– Samson Go USB condenser microphone to record vocals at home
– GoPro Hero 5 camera to record video at home
– Video Production Kit with Moment lenses to record video at home on your phone
– Akai MIDI USB keyboard for recording music on your home DAW
– NASA Backpacks with telescope for stargazing at home
– Dremel rotary tools
At this time, we cannot offer the sound booth, green screen, sewing machines, vinyl machines or button making machines. We can assist over the phone or Zoom during open hours by calling 801-229-7277.
When current safety restrictions allow, we look forward to re-opening all of our services to the public. Thanks and keep on making!