Skip to content
What’s Available at the Library?
- Books, fiction and non-fiction, for readers of all ages
- Videos & DVDs, both entertainment and educational
- Electronic databases and Internet access
- Music on compact discs and vinyl records
- Magazines and newspapers
- Sheet music
How Long Can I Keep Items?
- Materials check out for three weeks with one three week renewal. Exceptions are:
- New, high demand items – 2 week checkout, no renewal
- Music CDs and cassette tapes – 2 week checkout, optional 2 week renewal
- DVDs/Videos – 1 week checkout, $1.00 fee
- DVDs/Videos with four or more discs – 2 week checkout, $.50 fee per disc, 1 week renewal
What if I Can’t Find What I Need?
- Requests may be placed on an item in the catalog that is checked out or is otherwise unavailable. To make a request, call 229-7175 or click on My Account.
- Provo Public Library allows Orem Public Library card users to register their card free of charge. The Provo Library website may be accessed at www.provo.lib.ut.us.
- Interlibrary Loan Service is available to Orem Library patrons for many items that Orem or Provo Library does not own. To make an Interlibrary Loan Request, click here, or call 801-229-7175.
- Still can’t find what you need? Fill out this Request for Purchase form.
Does the library have study rooms available for use?
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the library does not currently have study rooms available. Open study space is available.
Does the library accept donations?
- Yes, the library accepts donations of gently used books, CDs and DVDs. However, we do not accept encyclopedia sets, textbooks, magazines, newspapers, VHS tapes, or audio tapes.
- Still have questions? Please contact us at 801-229-7398.